|Expertise||:||Cultural properties, Traditional industries, Traditional Culture, Food Culture|
|Qualification||:||National Guide, Itinerary management supervisor|
30,000 JPY / day (8hours)|
15,000 JPY / half a day (4hours)
The Northern Eastern Kyoto is quiet and recommended|
Ginkakuji temple → Philosopher Path → Nanzenji temple → Murinan garden
I was born and grew up in Osaka, later lived in Tokyo, then the UK and Singapore, and now I live in Kyoto. I have more than 15 years of experience working in a multinational corporation and now I am working as a national licensed guide interpreter, as well as a City of Kyoto visitors host guide.
One of my hobbies is travelling abroad and so far I have visited more than fifty countries.
Kyoto is the cultural center of Japan and has great historical importance. I can offer you unique experiences in this beautiful city, which can include visits to traditional Japanese gardens, ancient temples and shrines designated as world heritage sites, authentic Japanese cultural experiences such as the tea ceremony, sake tasting at local breweries, and exploring food markets. In addition to Kyoto, I can also guide you around Osaka, Nara, Shiga, Mount Koya etc. With a flexible approach, I can help you personalize your agenda.
I will endeavor to make sure that you will have an enjoyable and memorable trip.
I look forward to guiding you here in Kyoto.
- National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter (EN00750)
- City of Kyoto Visitors Host - Licensed Guide certified by City of Kyoto (EN00054)
- Nara Prefectural Licensed Guide Interpreter (EN00036)
- Mt. Koya and Kumano Trail Licensed Guide Interptreter (EN00195)
- International Sake Sommelier (International Kikisake-shi)
- Kyoto Expert Certification 2nd grade